Skip to main content

For a hug

 Rahul, since my childhood, I have been jealous of my sister, neha. She has been getting a lot of attention from my mom, Rupa. Of my mom loves me, but as I grow, we stopped spending time together a lot. It was all about my sister. Whenever my mom brushes my sister's hair, playing and teasing her. I want that happen to me. 

When I got an engineering seat, outside my state. I joined the college. Its a long journey. After joining the college, I started to grow my hair. Sadly I didn't go home for 4 years. Even on holidays, I had some projects and assignments. I have been speaking to my mom but I next told her about my hair. Finally I went home. Its was night, I covered my hair with a hoodie and a hat. Since it late mid night, we didn't speak much. 

Next day early in the morning, I woke up and took a bath. I undid my braided hair. I took comb and started to go to my mom, who was sitting on couch. I have been waiting for this moment. 

Mom, can you braid my hair? I said with a smile 

Mom looked confused at first, then she saw my long hair. 

Why did you grow hair, this long. Its touching you hips. What everyone think of you? Have a hair cut today, said mom angrily. 

I was disappointed. I never expected this. I thought, when my mom sees me with long hair. She will brush it and we will are some fun. 

I sadly, went to my room and braided my hair. My mom saw it while having breakfast 

Oh, you know how to braid your hair too. What else can you do, wear a saree? Are you planning on becoming a housewife? Said my angrily. 

My mom kept on scolding me. In the evening, she again asked me to get a hair cut. Asking me why did I grow my hair long? 

Because, I want you to treat me like neha. You always loved her more. I thought, May be being like her, makes you like me but you didn't. I want to spend time with you. I don't care whether I have to grow my hair or wear a saree, I said with tears running down my cheeks. 

My mom was stunned, I ran to my room crying , as my hair swung left and right. 

At night we didn't speak to each otter but I noticed, my mom was really sad. 

Next day, I woke up in early in the morning, as always. I got used to it. Ever since I started to grow my hair, it takes more time to get ready compared to other guys. 

After I wore shirt and Pant. I was not in the mood to brush my hair. I went to have breakfast. My mom was looking at me, she wanted to say something, but she was hesitating. 

After breakfast I sat on the couch and started to watch TV. I noticed my mom sat beside me. 

Turn around Rahul, said mom

I slowly turned around, I realised my was undoing my braid. 

Sir before be on the floor, it takes time to brush your beautiful hair, said mom. 

I smiled inside and sat on the floor like a girl. My mom undid my braid and started to brush it. Then she applied oil and started to massage my head. It was really an amazing feeling. After brushing a while, my started to middle part my hair. I know, what she is doing. My gf used to do that in college. I was enjoying it. My mom slowly, neatly braided it. She pulled my head closer to her and kissed to my my head. I sat back on to the couch. Tears rolled in my eyes. I tuned around and hugged my mom tightly. She too hugged me tightly. 

I am so sorry, Rahul. I never thought, I was pushing you away. I thought, you wouldn't need my attention much. From  now on, I am gonna pamper you. We are gonna have so much fun. Said my mom. 

We sat for a while and 

Why don't we make you all pretty? Said mom.

All I could do is smile. 

We went to her room. My mom searched my sister's Wardrobe and picked a salwar. I quickly removed my clothes and my mom helped me to wear the salwar. I was blushing and my kept on teasing me. She did my make up. Then she put few bangles to my hands, anklets to my legs and a chain around my neck. She placed a bindi on my forehead. She was overjoyed, she kissed me on my forehead. 


We spent some time gossiping and giggling. It was time  to make lunch. 

Mom - you wait here sweety. I will make us lunch. 

Rahul - you take rest mom. Today I will cook 

Mom was surprised. She wanted to see, how good can he cook. 

She noticed him cook and he was really behaving like a woman. She realised it's not his first in girls clothes. She really likes the way he handled his long hair, dupatta. 

After cooking, he placed all the dishes on the dinning. Mom, sat on the chair and Rahul started to serve. When she tasted it, she is surprised, it's delicious. Then he started to have lunch. 

Rahul - so how is the lunch mom? 

Mom - I am really telling you. Its so delicious. Even I can't cook this good. 

Rahul wad blushing. 

Mom - can I ask you something? 

Rahul - yeah mom, anything 

Mom - are you used to in  girls clothes? 

Rahul - actually yes mom. My gf made to wear girls clothes. At first I don't want to but later I liked it. I even brought fee sarees to wear at home. 

Mom - you have sarees? 

Rahul went to his room and brought his sarees. 

Mom - these are so beautiful. 

Rahul - I was thinking to wear a saree tomorrow 

Mom - of course, you should. You would look so beautiful in the saree and long hair. 

Rahul - I don't any jewellery. Can I use yours? 

Mom - of course, you can. They all are for you, not for your sister. 

Next day, both mom and Rahul were excited. Mom went to his room with a silk saree and jewellery with it. By the time, she came to his room. Rahul was about to wear a saree. 

Mom - today, my daughter is going to be a bride. 

Even Rahul was excited to become a bride. Mom helped Rahul in draping the saree. Then he sat so elegantly on the chair. Mom started to apply make up, he was blushing and she was teasing him. She started to put her wedding jewellery. Rahul wad feeling really shy, feeling like it's really his wedding day. Then she started to do his hair. She decorated his hair just like brides. 

They both were really happy with the result. They both hugged each other tightly. 





Comments

  1. Really amazing story pa pls continue soon ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls pls pls continue your stories pa it was great 🙏❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. చాలా బాగుంది ప్లీజ్ కంటిన్యూ లైక్ థిస్

    ReplyDelete
  4. మీ స్టోరీ చాలా బాగుంది ఇటువంటి concept tho రాయండి please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family tradition - 2

 The day before Diwali, as expected Sumanth was shaving his beard. As he was fully concentrated, he didn't notice Neha standing near him. Just when he was shaving near the mustache, Neha pulled his hand a little. She immediately said sorry but the damage is already done.  When Sumanth looked in the mirror, he was stunned, half of his mustache is gone. He got really angry on Neha.  Neha acted like she was really sorry. With no choice, Sumanth shaved his face.  After shaving his face was burning.  Sumanth, I am really sorry. Here take this, this will help your after shave burns, said Neha.  Sumanth thought, Neha didn't do it voluntarily, so he forgave her.  What is it? Asked Sumanth taking a cream given by Neha Just apply it to your face and shave again, said Neha  Sumanth did like Neha told him. When he saw his face in the mirror, he was stunned. There is no trace of facial hair. It's so smooth.  Sumanth was annoyed of Neha.  When Radha and Anjali saw his face, they surprise

Only way

It's the 2nd time Madhu had a heart attack. If he continues to be stressful then he might not survive the next one, said Madhu's family doctor Kavya to Madhu's wife Anjali and his mom Rekha.  Listening to it they started to cry.  I am telling him to stop working since we have enough money but he is not listening to me, said his wife Anjali with tears in her eyes.  There is something we can do about it, said Kavya My colleague told me about a patient similar to Madhu. He is workaholic and didn't take care of his health and just like Madhu, he had heart attack. To save his life, his wife took a big step, said Kavya and both Anjali and Rekha were listening to it carefully.  They have used hypnosis on him. Instead of him not taking care of his health and his looks, he was hypnotized to look pretty and beautiful like taking care of his hair and make up, said Kavya Listening to it both Anjali and Rekha were little confused but they kept on listening.  Then instead of him goin

Sarees for life - 1

 Anush and Anjali are happily married couple. After one and half year of their marriage, Anush and Anjali are going to visit Anjali's mom, Rekha.  It's a long journey of 12 hours. Both Anush and Anjali are software engineers. They both generally live along with his mom, Rupa and his sister Neha.  After a long journey, they reached their destination.  As soon as they got out of the car, Rekha was there to greet them with a big smile. Anush took out Anjali's bag from the back seat and he kept his bag in the trunk.  He opened the trunk and was shocked to see a can of oil spilled all over his bag. He opened his bag and saw all of his clothes were drenched in the oil.  Why did you keep your bag in the truck? Anjali asked Anush with disappointment.  Rekha intervened and told them not to take this seriously. They can buy clothes in their town.  Both Anush and Anjali knows there no clothes shops near here.  Rekha told Anush to take out the bag from truck and she will take care of t