Skip to main content

My wife likes it

 I don't know where to start. OK, I am Radhakrishna. I am married to a beautiful woman named krishnaveni 5 years ago. We both are software engineers and she is in higher position and she is little dominant too. 

So one day while we are looking at my photos. Krishnaveni saw a photo, in the photo i was dressed in a silk saree, I wore it in a college drama. Since my mom doesn't have any daughters. She took the opportunity to dress me up as a beautiful girl. My mom bought a silk saree and had the blouse stitched to my measurements. She bought few jewellery too and a costly wig as well. 

Krishnaveni - I have to say, you are really beautiful in this photo 

Me - thank you 

Krishnaveni - do you know, how to drape it? 

Me - yeah 

Krishnaveni - can you wear a saree now for me please? 

Me - no 

Krishnaveni - if you wear a saree now, we can sex right now. 

Me and Krishnaveni didn't had lot of sex. I wanted to have sex but she doesn't. So I agree go wear it and it's my biggest mistake. 

I took a matching petticoat, blouse and a saree from Krishnaveni's wardrobe. I removed my pant,  shirt, and started to drape the saree. Krishnaveni was looking at me with a smile and joy on her face. I took some time to drape it. My mom taught me how to drape it many times during the time of college drama. When I am done Krishnaveni was impressed. She gave me a kiss. And she promised we had sex after having dinner. 

It was just a start. After that during the time of pandemic, I was forbidden to wear any pants. Only sarees, if I request her for something else she would give me a long skirt, that's it, no more chudi or punjabi dress, since they have pants. 

My hair growth longer during pandemic and I wanted a have a hair cut after pandemic but she forbidden me to have hair cut, we even had a big argument and now I have my hair literally till my butt, so you know she won the argument. 

Slowly she made me to wear breast forms to have good feminine shape. I am working from home and she has to go to the office, since she is in higher position . 

It started to become more stressful for me. Woke up and Wear a beautiful saree, do household works, since Krishnaveni don't do lot of household works. And I have to do my job as well. So recently I told Krishnaveni about my stress and she asked me to quite my job as she is earning a lot. First I didn't agree but soon I had to quite, I couldn't do the work properly. Since that day I always wore a saree. Recently I noticed, there are no shirts and pants in my wardrobe. 

Krishnaveni warned to be ready before she reaches home everyday. So after doing the household works all day, I get Ready beautifully in the evening. 


Krishnaveni likes me to be girly, so I have to be like that. Today she is impressed by me, after getting ready and making her favourite dish, so I am gonna have sex today. I am waiting for Krishnaveni to remove my pallu. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family tradition - 2

 The day before Diwali, as expected Sumanth was shaving his beard. As he was fully concentrated, he didn't notice Neha standing near him. Just when he was shaving near the mustache, Neha pulled his hand a little. She immediately said sorry but the damage is already done.  When Sumanth looked in the mirror, he was stunned, half of his mustache is gone. He got really angry on Neha.  Neha acted like she was really sorry. With no choice, Sumanth shaved his face.  After shaving his face was burning.  Sumanth, I am really sorry. Here take this, this will help your after shave burns, said Neha.  Sumanth thought, Neha didn't do it voluntarily, so he forgave her.  What is it? Asked Sumanth taking a cream given by Neha Just apply it to your face and shave again, said Neha  Sumanth did like Neha told him. When he saw his face in the mirror, he was stunned. There is no trace of facial hair. It's so smooth.  Sumanth was annoyed of Neha.  When Radha and Anjali saw his face, they surprise

Only way

It's the 2nd time Madhu had a heart attack. If he continues to be stressful then he might not survive the next one, said Madhu's family doctor Kavya to Madhu's wife Anjali and his mom Rekha.  Listening to it they started to cry.  I am telling him to stop working since we have enough money but he is not listening to me, said his wife Anjali with tears in her eyes.  There is something we can do about it, said Kavya My colleague told me about a patient similar to Madhu. He is workaholic and didn't take care of his health and just like Madhu, he had heart attack. To save his life, his wife took a big step, said Kavya and both Anjali and Rekha were listening to it carefully.  They have used hypnosis on him. Instead of him not taking care of his health and his looks, he was hypnotized to look pretty and beautiful like taking care of his hair and make up, said Kavya Listening to it both Anjali and Rekha were little confused but they kept on listening.  Then instead of him goin

Sarees for life - 1

 Anush and Anjali are happily married couple. After one and half year of their marriage, Anush and Anjali are going to visit Anjali's mom, Rekha.  It's a long journey of 12 hours. Both Anush and Anjali are software engineers. They both generally live along with his mom, Rupa and his sister Neha.  After a long journey, they reached their destination.  As soon as they got out of the car, Rekha was there to greet them with a big smile. Anush took out Anjali's bag from the back seat and he kept his bag in the trunk.  He opened the trunk and was shocked to see a can of oil spilled all over his bag. He opened his bag and saw all of his clothes were drenched in the oil.  Why did you keep your bag in the truck? Anjali asked Anush with disappointment.  Rekha intervened and told them not to take this seriously. They can buy clothes in their town.  Both Anush and Anjali knows there no clothes shops near here.  Rekha told Anush to take out the bag from truck and she will take care of t