Skip to main content

With my aunt - 5

As me and my mom were talking, my dad stopped the car to have dinner. He got out of the car. I decided to get out, I forget I was in a saree. It was so natural and I wasn't feeling uncomfortable. 

Mom - Shivani, where do you think you are going? 

Me - to have lunch. 

Mom - look outside, there are no ladies out there. Its just two of us. Your dad will bring the food to us. 

Dad brought the lunch to us, after having it. Our journey started. On the way I fell asleep. Then I heard my mom waking me up, but she used female pronounces, its different. We reached home. 

Mom opened the door and we walked in, while dad was taking out the bags. 

Mom - shivani, your room is not clean, so take a bath in my room, I will bring clothes. 

I nodded my head and went to her room. 

Rekha was just looking at her son. The way he walked. His beautiful long hair, she wanted to braid it everyday and wanted to pin flowers in it and he was so elegant in the saree. The way he walked and behaved, she liked it very much. 

Sue immediately went to his room, his room is actually clean. She immediately started to pack all his male clothes and dumped them in a storage room. 

When I came out of Bath room, I saw a nighty. I called my mom. 

Me - mom, where are my clothes? 

Mom - shivani, actually, since you have been home for more than a year, there were rats and they absolutely spoiled all your clothes. So I had to throw them out. 

Me - mom, I want male clothes 

Mom - I know. But manage with the clothes aunt has sent you. You will buy you New clothes. 

I have no choice, so I decided to wear a nighty. Then I realised my fake breasts. 

Me - mom, did you bring the solvent to remove the breast forms. 

Mom - I don't know anything about it. Don't worry, we will ask your aunt tomorrow. 

I know the breasts need support so I took out a bra and started to wear it. Mom was just  looking at me. Then I wore the nighty. It has a zip on the back. Mom zipped it for me. Then I sat on the bed, while mom undid my braid and started to brush it. Then she started to braid it again. 

Me - mom, let me remove these bangles, anklets and earrings. 

Mom - no no, don't remove them. Without them, in a woman clothes it feels empty and it's not attractive. 

Yeah, I know. I agreed with my mom. Both me and mom went to kitchen, while dad was relaxing after a long ride. I got used to cooking, so I started to chop the vegetables quickly and I know what to do. Mom was really impressed by it. 

Mom - Shivani, can you help me in the kitchen everyday, it's difficult to do all these alone? 

I know it's difficult because I have done it. 

Me - don't worry mom, I will assist you. 

Mom felt really happy and gave me a kiss. 

After cooking, we served the good to dad first after that me and mom started to have the food. I noticed mom was looking at the clock. 

Me - what mom? Do you need anything? 

Mom - I am waiting for my serial. 

I told a serial name 

Mom -  how did you know? 

Me - I have been watching it with aunt. 

Then me and mom started talk about the serial and we both watched together. 

Next day, mom woke me up early in the morning, 

Mom - shivani, come to kitchen, your dad has to go to the office. 

I brushed my teeth and went to kitchen and helped mom. After having breakfast, I went my room to take a bath. 

After bath I don't want to wear. So I decided, whatever I see, when I open the bag, I will wear it. When I opened it is saw a pink saree. 


I got ready in the saree and I was all ready. Mom felt really happy. 

Mom - you are so beautiful in this saree, the blouse fits you perfectly. 

Me - mom, what about my clothes? 

Mom - I spoke to your aunt, she said, we cannot find the solvent here, so she will bring it, after that we can go shopping. 

Me - OK 

Mom - common let's unpack these bags 

We took the bags to my room and started unpacking. Mom neatly unpacked all the sarees, half saree, dresses, nighties, separately. Actually my entire wardrobe was filled with it. There is dressing table in my room but I never used it properly. But now mom arranged all make up item, bangles, bindi stickers, hair accessories there. 

It become evening. Mom wanted to go somewhere, so I was alone. 

When I was in my room, I noticed someone entering the room. When I noticed who is was, I was shocked, it's neha my ex gf. 

Neha - sorry, I thought shiva is in this room. 

Then she looked at me closely. 

Neha - shiva is it you!!!! 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family tradition - 2

 The day before Diwali, as expected Sumanth was shaving his beard. As he was fully concentrated, he didn't notice Neha standing near him. Just when he was shaving near the mustache, Neha pulled his hand a little. She immediately said sorry but the damage is already done.  When Sumanth looked in the mirror, he was stunned, half of his mustache is gone. He got really angry on Neha.  Neha acted like she was really sorry. With no choice, Sumanth shaved his face.  After shaving his face was burning.  Sumanth, I am really sorry. Here take this, this will help your after shave burns, said Neha.  Sumanth thought, Neha didn't do it voluntarily, so he forgave her.  What is it? Asked Sumanth taking a cream given by Neha Just apply it to your face and shave again, said Neha  Sumanth did like Neha told him. When he saw his face in the mirror, he was stunned. There is no trace of facial hair. It's so smooth.  Sumanth was annoyed of Neha.  When Radha and Anjali saw his face, they surprise

Only way

It's the 2nd time Madhu had a heart attack. If he continues to be stressful then he might not survive the next one, said Madhu's family doctor Kavya to Madhu's wife Anjali and his mom Rekha.  Listening to it they started to cry.  I am telling him to stop working since we have enough money but he is not listening to me, said his wife Anjali with tears in her eyes.  There is something we can do about it, said Kavya My colleague told me about a patient similar to Madhu. He is workaholic and didn't take care of his health and just like Madhu, he had heart attack. To save his life, his wife took a big step, said Kavya and both Anjali and Rekha were listening to it carefully.  They have used hypnosis on him. Instead of him not taking care of his health and his looks, he was hypnotized to look pretty and beautiful like taking care of his hair and make up, said Kavya Listening to it both Anjali and Rekha were little confused but they kept on listening.  Then instead of him goin

Sarees for life - 1

 Anush and Anjali are happily married couple. After one and half year of their marriage, Anush and Anjali are going to visit Anjali's mom, Rekha.  It's a long journey of 12 hours. Both Anush and Anjali are software engineers. They both generally live along with his mom, Rupa and his sister Neha.  After a long journey, they reached their destination.  As soon as they got out of the car, Rekha was there to greet them with a big smile. Anush took out Anjali's bag from the back seat and he kept his bag in the trunk.  He opened the trunk and was shocked to see a can of oil spilled all over his bag. He opened his bag and saw all of his clothes were drenched in the oil.  Why did you keep your bag in the truck? Anjali asked Anush with disappointment.  Rekha intervened and told them not to take this seriously. They can buy clothes in their town.  Both Anush and Anjali knows there no clothes shops near here.  Rekha told Anush to take out the bag from truck and she will take care of t