Skip to main content

Bound by Love -1

 A beautiful day, beachside, there lay a beautiful cabana, a few people surrounding the tent happily, full of smiles. In the center stood a couple, dressed in dazzling gown and suit, glittering like the stars; it seemed like they were in Paradise...


They were holding garlands in their hands. With the crowd's applause, they both put the garlands on each other's necks.

ONE WAS A BOY AND THE OTHER A GIRL. It may seem like your typical love story, BUT it's not.

Let's rewind back in time to see how their life paths got interconnected, but with lots of sinuous turns...

10 years back...

Snehan was the only child of Satya. He was 17, but his manhood had very well blossomed. He was tall, had a deep-pitched voice, and was very well built.

He was just handsome. Many girls had fallen for him, but he rejected them all for just one reason: his mother.

"Snehan, come in, it's shivering outside," said Satya.

"Come on, Mom, you are still pampering me like a child. You know I hate it when you do that."

"What to do? I've only one child, I've got to somehow make the most of it," said Satya sadly.

Snehan knew the sufferings of his mother. His father died when he was just an infant, and no relative came to help because his parents got married without their permission. She worked very hard to raise her only glimpse of hope: 'me.'

"We're now in a very good position, a big house, a good future ahead, all thanks to her."

Things began to change when our new neighbour arrived...

They were a family of three, but their breadwinner worked abroad, so it was only a mother and her daughter. She was the same age as me.

One fine evening, they both came to our house to properly introduce themselves. They both sat on our sofa. I came down from my room to greet them.

The first thing I noticed was that she was beautiful, really captivating. I couldn't control myself but look at her. She was wearing a satin blue salwar with a dupatta around her neck.

As the moms were busy chatting, the girl stood up and walked towards me. My heart was pounding very hard. She asked me to give her a tour of our garden since my mom had told her that it was very big with many types of trees and plants.

We went to the garden. I didn't utter a word on the way, and neither did she.

"I know that you are captivated by me," said the girl.

I was blushing red. I faced down and spoke nothing.

"But you know what, it's not the real me," said the girl sadly.

"Why?" These words unconsciously came out of my mouth.

She replied, "You are me, and I am you."

She looked at the evening stars and uttered the words, "Old to new, change me through."

It looked like the world started spinning around me. She took my hand and said, "For all it's worth, it took a damn thousand years to find you, my love," she said with tears rolling down her cheek. My eyes just shut on their own...

I couldn't open my eyes but instead a vision came upon me, "A Enchanted sanctuary". It was a beautiful garden filled with flowers of all colours.

I stood there in the middle, a opaque heavenly figure walked towards me.

I tried to move but i couldn't. It was as if I was watching a movie through its character POV.

I felt a warm hand reaching out to me, i held his hand. Complex emotions ran through me.

Suddenly he was taken out by many snake like dark hands. I tried to run behind him.

But I too was taken away by those hands. At that moment I saw his eyes glistening with hope, yell at me, "I vow to return to you with unwavering certainty".

I CRIED 

A few hours later...

I slowly woke up to find myself in a room that I didn't know. I slowly took a look around the room; it was very pink and filled with lots of dolls... I certainly knew that it was a girl's room.

Tears were still rolling through the cheeks.

"Mathi, are you awake?" Came a voice from downstairs.

"Mathi?" I looked confused.

I just looked at myself. I felt like I had become somewhat lighter and shorter. I grabbed my chest and noticed that my breasts were enlarged and looked at the mirror.

And Deja vu, it's the girl in the blue salwar!

The door opened, and the neighbour aunty came in and said, "Oh my dear, my daughter has been possessed!" She looked at me, grabbing my newfound breasts.

"Anyway, it looks like you are fine. But silly girl, I was really terrified when the boy carried you in and said you had fainted. I took you home, and the doctor looked at you and said you were fine.

"Ah, look at you, drenched in sweat. Go take a shower and change into something comfortable, like a nighty," said the aunty and left.

I was very confused and didn't know what to do, and suddenly a toy started talking...

"Milady, it's an honor seeing you again," said the big teddy bear.

I was terrified, and just when I was about to shout, the bear transformed into a lady dressed in mediaeval clothes and shut my mouth.

"Milady, I know that you have many convulsing thoughts in your head. Wait, I'll clear them one by one.

"But first, let's dress you up..."

What's the history behind them? WHO ARE THEY? Let's see what the future holds for them...



Author's Note:

Hello everyone,

I'm Manisha Rajendran, the author behind this story. As a first-time writer, I recognise there may be some plot holes and room for improvement in the overall story setting. Your insights and suggestions are invaluable to me as I continue to develop this narrative. Thank you for your support

Comments

  1. PLEASE WRITE FAST ADD MARRIAGE AND FIRST NIGHT FEMININE HIM LOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls add photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manisha Rajendran31 May 2024 at 10:39

      Will sure try to add pictures in the next chapter(⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

      Delete
  3. Manisha Rajendran31 May 2024 at 10:22

    Hello friends,

    Please feel free to scrutinize my work and if you have any suggestions or ideas please mail me at

    luckycharminfinite05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice start. I really like that you are writing and very open to suggestions for improvement. Personally i don’t find magical stories interesting, however i want to say is , stick to your plot and create your own story. If you keep changing your plot as per all suggestions, writing won’t make any story.

    My suggestion is, you can surely add feminine touch and somewhat feminization as per the plot.

    Where is ANJALI??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manisha Rajendran31 May 2024 at 12:03

    Thank you for your feedback and encouragement. I appreciate your input and will strive to maintain the essence of the plot while incorporating feminine elements. I am currently working on the next chapter and have included some of these aspects. As an avid novel reader, I am influenced by these magical/sci-fi settings. I would love for you to review the next chapter once it's released. Thank you again for your valuable suggestions.

    With Love,
    Manisha Rajendran <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have u posted ur stories anywhere else? Your writing is good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manisha Rajendran2 June 2024 at 08:11

      Thank you so much for the compliment! And this is my first story.

      Delete
  7. Pls make the story hot. Pls mention bra and panty, periods etc in your story. As a crossdresser I like to read these words in your story. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manisha Rajendran2 June 2024 at 08:13

      I've completed the 2nd chapter and as your wish , I've added some feminine to it . Please do check it out when it's released.

      Delete
    2. Manisha Rajendran2 June 2024 at 08:35

      Feminine touches*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Family tradition - 2

 The day before Diwali, as expected Sumanth was shaving his beard. As he was fully concentrated, he didn't notice Neha standing near him. Just when he was shaving near the mustache, Neha pulled his hand a little. She immediately said sorry but the damage is already done.  When Sumanth looked in the mirror, he was stunned, half of his mustache is gone. He got really angry on Neha.  Neha acted like she was really sorry. With no choice, Sumanth shaved his face.  After shaving his face was burning.  Sumanth, I am really sorry. Here take this, this will help your after shave burns, said Neha.  Sumanth thought, Neha didn't do it voluntarily, so he forgave her.  What is it? Asked Sumanth taking a cream given by Neha Just apply it to your face and shave again, said Neha  Sumanth did like Neha told him. When he saw his face in the mirror, he was stunned. There is no trace of facial hair. It's so smooth.  Sumanth was annoyed of Neha.  When Radha and Anjali saw his face, they surprise

Only way

It's the 2nd time Madhu had a heart attack. If he continues to be stressful then he might not survive the next one, said Madhu's family doctor Kavya to Madhu's wife Anjali and his mom Rekha.  Listening to it they started to cry.  I am telling him to stop working since we have enough money but he is not listening to me, said his wife Anjali with tears in her eyes.  There is something we can do about it, said Kavya My colleague told me about a patient similar to Madhu. He is workaholic and didn't take care of his health and just like Madhu, he had heart attack. To save his life, his wife took a big step, said Kavya and both Anjali and Rekha were listening to it carefully.  They have used hypnosis on him. Instead of him not taking care of his health and his looks, he was hypnotized to look pretty and beautiful like taking care of his hair and make up, said Kavya Listening to it both Anjali and Rekha were little confused but they kept on listening.  Then instead of him goin

Sarees for life - 1

 Anush and Anjali are happily married couple. After one and half year of their marriage, Anush and Anjali are going to visit Anjali's mom, Rekha.  It's a long journey of 12 hours. Both Anush and Anjali are software engineers. They both generally live along with his mom, Rupa and his sister Neha.  After a long journey, they reached their destination.  As soon as they got out of the car, Rekha was there to greet them with a big smile. Anush took out Anjali's bag from the back seat and he kept his bag in the trunk.  He opened the trunk and was shocked to see a can of oil spilled all over his bag. He opened his bag and saw all of his clothes were drenched in the oil.  Why did you keep your bag in the truck? Anjali asked Anush with disappointment.  Rekha intervened and told them not to take this seriously. They can buy clothes in their town.  Both Anush and Anjali knows there no clothes shops near here.  Rekha told Anush to take out the bag from truck and she will take care of t